A digital design (VHDL) engineer will be employed at National Magnetic Resonance Research Center (UMRAM).
- Analyze requirements and research solutions to complex technical problems involving digital systems for MRI under specific constraints.
- Involve scientific research on MRI
- Use FPGA board to implement digital design
- Validate / trouble-shoot digital hardware and publish related technical and scientific report.
Candidates must have:
- Minimum of BS degree in Electric / Electronics Engineering.
- Ability to perform digital design analysis and computer simulation to support design effort
- Control system knowledge is a plus
- Ability to express ideas clearly in both written and oral communications in English and Turkish
- Driven to work towards meeting project goals and deadlines
- Driven to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervisors and co-workers.
- Military service is required to be completed or postponed at leats for 2 years male candidates.
Tel: +90 312 290 1154