ISMRM'16 was held in Singapore. UMRAM had a strong appearance there.
Berk Silemek received magna cum laude merit award for his presentation entitled Subacute In-Vivo RF Heating of an Active Medical Implantable Device Under MRI Using Temperature Sensor Implant.
Cemre Ariyurek's traditional poster was selected among the top ten most popular abstracts. Her poster is entitled "Experimental Validation of High Shear Wave Displacement at Mode Frequencies in MR Elastography".
Koray Ertan worked on the challenge on simultaneous multislice imaging and become 5th. ASELSAN researcher, Emre Kopanoglu become 6th on the same challenge. Emre Kopanoglu become 5th in the pTx challenge.
Congratulations to all.
In addition, Ergin Atalar presented Peripheral Nerve Stimulation, Implants & Devices: Safe Use & Considerations for MRI in the educational sessions. He also chaired the session. Ergin Atalar was a chairperson for the interventional MRI study group. He also chair the study groups session.
Here is the list of the presentations that are related with UMRAM.
1. Detection of Mr Signal During Rf Excitation Using Full Duplex Radio System by Salim, Maryam; Ozen, Ali Caglar; Bock, Michael; Atalar, Ergin,
2. Experimental Validation of High Shear Wave Displacement at Mode Frequencies in MR Elastography, by Ariyurek, Cemre; Ozdemir, Safa; Ergun, Arif; Ider, Yusuf; Atalar, Ergin
3. In Vivo Concurrent Excitation and Acquisition MRI with Self-Referenced Active Decoupling by Özen, Ali; Korvink, Jan; Atalar, Ergin; Bock, Michael
4. Modified Class E Amplifiers Used for Two Channel Digital RF Transmit Array System with Integrated Coil by Poni, Redi; Silemek, Berk; Gündogdu, Umut; Demir, Taner; Ertan, Niyazi; Atalar, Ergin
5. Peripheral Nerve Stimulation, Implants & Devices: Safe Use & Considerations for MRI by Atalar, Ergin
6. Subacute In-Vivo RF Heating of an Active Medical Implantable Device Under MRI Using Temperature Sensor Implant by Silemek, Berk; Algin, Oktay; Oto, Cagdas; Atalar, Ergin
7. Phase-Correcting Non-Local Means Denoising for Diffusion-Weighted Imaging by Kafali, Sevgi; Çukur, Tolga; Saritas, Emine
8. Alterations of Functional Connectivity in Resting-State Networks Following Medial Temporal Lobectomy in Patients with Unilateral Hippocampal Sclerosis by Has, Arzu; Tezer, Irsel; Bilginer, Burcak; Saygi, Serap; Karli Oguz, Kader
9. Colloidal Nanoparticles For MRI Contrast Agents Alipour, Akbari; Shamra, Vijay Kumar; Erdem, Zeliha Soran; Aykut, Zaliha Gamze; Demir, Hilmi Volkan
Researchers who are using UMRAM facility also presented during this meeting. Two presentations from the Yusuf Ziya Ider's group of Bilkent EEE and one presentation from Murat Eyuboglu's group from METU EEE was in the ISMRM meeting.
1. Generalized Phase Based Electrical Conductivity Imaging by Gurler, Necip; Ider, Yusuf
2. Investigation and Reduction of the Effects of Gibbs Ringing in SSFP Phase Based MR-EPT by Ariturk, Gokhan; Gurler, Necip; Ider, Yusuf Ziya
3. MRI-SPAMM Based Magnetic Resonance Electrical Impedance Tomography by Sümser, Kemal; Naji, Nashwan; Sadighi, Mehdi; Eroglu, Hasan; Eyüboglu, Murat
Also our close collaborator ASELSAN research team had three presentations in the meeting
1. Accelerated Imaging of Sub-Volumes Using Region-Of-Interest Focused O-Space: Experimental Verification of ROi-Space by Kopanoglu, Emre; Wang, Haifeng; Galiana, Gigi; Peters, Dana; Constable, Robert
2. Low-Rank O-Space Reconstruction by Haifeng Kopanoglu, Emre; Constable, Robert; Galiana, Gigi
3. Motion Tracking Using Nonlinear Gradient Fields: Experimental Verification and Oblique Slices by Kopanoglu, Emre; Wang, Haifeng ; Galiana, Gigi; Constable, Robert