As a part of project that we have started with ASELSAN, we need a hire quality control engineer ASAP. This project is currently planned for 18 months. Hopefully, it will extend beyond this time based on our performance. The candidate should have an engineering degree, preferably in the mechanical engineering but other engineering degrees will be considered. The candidates who graduated from Bilkent University, METU, and Hacettepe are preffered. One of the main tasks of the engineer will be to prepare test procedures and documentation in line with IEC guidelines.
- Analyze and configure processes to accomplish related regulatory and technical requirements to purchase, develop and test.
- Provide quality system development and auditing.
- Prepare and facilitate Customer, Regulatory Agency, and ISO/IEC Audits.
- Participate in Supplier Evaluation, Selection, and Certification. Provide technical support to Purchasing regarding supplier capability, quality status, inspection test methods and non-conformances.
- Report periodically on critical quality metrics. Maintain documentation of the quality system and all related activities. Conduct quality audits to ensure internal compliance.
- Minimum of BS degree in Mechanical or Electric/Electronics Engineering.
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO/IEC standards and CE marking.
- Knowledge of quality systems and techniques, process controls.
- Understanding of Biomedical systems and familiarity with commercial product considerations, safety protocols, and typical regulations governing relations between buyer and seller.
- Ability to express ideas clearly in both written and oral communications in English and Turkish.
- Driven to work towards meeting project goals and deadlines.
- Driven to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervisors and co-workers.
The interested candidates, should send their resume together with a brief cover letter to ece.erdem(at)bilkent.edu.tr
The center offers world-class facilities for biomedical imaging and neuroscience research. It is equipped with a 3 Tesla Siemens Tim Trio MR scanner equipped with a 32-channel receive array, a psychophysics laboratory, a Siemens Polystar Angiography Suite, and a radiofrequency electronics laboratory. Candidates will have the opportunity to closely collaborate with the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (http:/ee.bilkent.edu.tr), Department of Computer Science and Engineering (http:/cs.bilkent.edu.tr), Department of Psychology (http://www.psy.bilkent.edu.tr/), and Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics (http://www.fen.bilkent.edu.tr/~bilmbg/) at Bilkent University. Bilkent University (http://www.bilkent.edu.tr/) is a private research university with more than 10,000 students and over 1000 faculty, 4 professional and 6 graduate schools. Candidates will have access to the all research and educational resources on campus, including libraries and computer laboratories. For further information about the center see: http://www.umram.bilkent.edu.tr/.
Job Description :
Candidate should have experience with power electronics and demonstrate well-rounded analytical skills. The candidate will also be exposed to mixed-signal design environments. This highly self-motivated engineer should be able to take on multiple development tasks of variable duration. These tasks include: switch mode amplifier design and analog/ mixed-signal design. The engineer should be able to conceive, analyze and optimize a broad variety of power electronics, cutting-edge analog and mixed-signal circuits related to RF. Initial work will be to develop switch mode amplifier and contribute to signal processing platforms. We are looking for people who will thrive doing a wide variety of hands-on lab work in the electrical and RF domains.
- Experience in the design of switching mode power amplifiers.
- Solid Circuit simulation skills (LTSPICE, PSPICE, etc.) and the use of MATLAB.
- Discrete component and board level analog and mixed-signals design.
- Resolution of EMC problems and advanced debugging skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
All candidates should have :
Minimum Bachelors degree in electrical/electronics engineering from a reputable university.
Excellent knowledge of English & MS Office.
No military obligation for male applicants.
To Apply: Please send your CV and a personel statement to the below given e-mail addresses.
Bilkent University is seeking faculty members at all levels and postdoctoral fellows in order to fill available positions at the National Magnetic Resonance Research Center (UMRAM), Ankara, Turkey.
UMRAM has been established in May 2009 at Bilkent University with the support of the Turkish Ministry of Development. The mission of UMRAM is to promote, facilitate and conduct research on magnetic resonance imaging. The facilities include a 3 tesla Siemens MR scanner equipped with an 8-channel transmit array and a Polystar angiography machine, which are solely dedicated to research. Additionally, UMRAM has animal research, electronics and psychophysics laboratories. UMRAM brings together an interdisciplinary group of investigators to develop and utilize the technology of magnetic resonance imaging. Currently, the center consists of three research groups: Biomedical Engineering, Neuroradiology Research and Cognitive Neuroscience.
Through recent funding from the Turkish Ministry of Development, a second MR scanner is about to be purchased and several new faculty and postdoctoral fellow positions will become available. Possible research areas of the candidates include, but are not limited to, interventional MRI, transmit array technology, neuroradiology and neuroscience. Candidates applying for faculty positions are expected to conduct research on magnetic resonance imaging, to supervise graduate students and to secure extramural funding.