3 Tesla MRI – Siemens Magnetom
UMRAM houses a Siemens MAGNETOM Trio system with transmit array capability.
– fMRI and DTI sequence licenses
– A visual stimulus presentation system that is composed of
NEC NP125 projector
NuView 489MCZ900 long-throw lens
2 x first reflectance mirrors (DaLite)
Translucent backprojection screen
– fORP 904 fMRI trigger & response system (Current Designs)
– Long range optics MR-compatible eye-tracking system (ASL)
– 3 x Brainvoyager licenses for fMRI analysis
– An 8 core workstation for data analysis (HP Z600)
1.5 Tesla MRI – Scimedix
UMRAM houses one 1.5T Scimedix MRI scanner. The scanner has been installed in 2016. This system is designed to be open for software and hardware development.
Psychophysics lab is a dark room which is dedicated to visual research experiments.
Our equipment include the following
– Desktop remote mounted optics eye-tracking system (Applied Science Laboratories)
– Three Desktop PCs
– Two 21 inch, one 30 inch LCD monitors (NEC)
– Two head/chin rests
UMRAM houses 64 channel MR Compatible EEG System (Brain Products, GmbH).
The system includes the following:
– BrainAmp MR: MR Compatible Amplifier (64 channels)
– BrainAmp ExG MR: MR Compatible Bipolar System (12 channels)
– SyncBox: Phase synchronization between the EEG equipment and the MRI scanner
– Softwares: BrainVision Analyzer – BrainVision Recorder – BrainVision RecView
Radiofrequency laboratory is equipped with all necessary tools and measurement devices for building radiofrequency coils.
Electronics laboratory is equipped with all necessary tools and measurement devices for the project and research purposes.
USAGE RULES FOR RESEARCHERS
– Researchers who wish to conduct experiments in UMRAM are required to contact us under the numbers provided on this website.
– First time MR scanner users will be given an appointment upon request and will be guided by our technicians throughout their experiment.
– Experienced MR scanner users, who access the center’s facilities regularly will be provided with access to the web page of the MR scanner scheduling calendar so that they can make their own appointments. The hourly 3T MR scanner usage and technician fee is 700 TL + VAT.
– The 3T MR usage fee is 630 TL/hour + VAT if technician support is not required.
– The hourly 1,5 T MR scanner usage and technician fee is 600 TL + VAT.
– The 1,5T MR usage fee is 530 TL/hour + VAT if technician support is not required.
– The TxArray, radio frequency amplifier and the fMRI software are options of the system therefore no additional fees are charged for their usage.
– When researchers are arrived at UMRAM, they are given a health and safety information package including a scanner manual and asked to sign it prior to the experiment so that they are accepted as safety and usage regulation is read and understood. UMRAM staff is ready to help the researchers in every step of the procedure, and users are always provided with the necessary support regardless of their knowledge.
– We also provide Proforma Invoices for the Service Charges in Grant Applications suitable to your needs and budget. Furthermore, the researchers who are to apply for financial funding such as TUBITAK or EU may conduct their initial experiments free of charge in UMRAM (Conditions apply).