– Researchers who wish to conduct experiments in UMRAM are required to contact us under the numbers provided on this website.
– All MR scanner users will be given an appointment upon request, and they will have to submit a reservation form. Upon confirmation of reservation, users will be guided by our technicians throughout their experiment during first-time use, and the guidance might be continued for future uses if requested by the researchers.
–3T MR scanner usage fee with technician support is 110 Euro/hour+VAT.
– 3T MR scanner usage fee without technician support is 100 Euro/hour + VAT.
– 1,5 T MR scanner usage fee with technician support is 800 TL + VAT.
– 1,5T MR scanner usage fee without technician support is 625 TL/hour + VAT.
– The TxArray, radio frequency amplifier and the fMRI software are options of the system therefore no additional fees are charged for their usage.
– Prior to conducting an MRI scan, all users are required to complete a mandatory MR Safety and User Training and asked to sign a document to confirm that they are fully aware of and accept all safety and usage regulations at UMRAM. UMRAM staff is ready to help the researchers in every step of the procedure, and users are always provided with the necessary support regardless of their background.
– We also provide Proforma Invoices for the Service Charges in Grant Applications suitable to your needs and budget. Furthermore, the researchers who are to apply for financial funding such as TUBITAK or EU may conduct their initial experiments free of charge in UMRAM (Conditions apply).