A SYSTEM ENGINEER will be employed to work for joint magnetic resonance imaging technology projects between Bilkent University, National Magnetic Resonance Research Center and ASELSAN.
- To give support to the processes of designing, modeling, developing, producing, and controlling complex systems within specific cost and time frames,
- To determine the aims of the systems to be designed and the elements of the system to be formed according to the determined purposes,
- To examine the system’s suitability to the center’s activity plans and make cost calculations,
- To be ensured of the efficient communication between ASELSAN and UMRAM, and that UMRAM research team works in harmony, to be responsible of the communication and data flow throughout the processes
- Prepare all required documentation meticulously in a timely manner sticking to deadlines
- Developing solutions in the execution of company projects with an adapted system approach using appropriate methodologies, procedures and appropriate theories.
Candidates must have:
- Graduated from the Electrical and Electronics Engineering Departments of universities with at least a Bachelor’s degree,
- Ability to express ideas clearly in both written and oral communications in English and Turkish,
- Preferably completed or postponed military service for male candidates,
- Experience in TUBITAK project processes is an advantage