A DATA ANALYST will be employed to work at the Aysel Sabuncu Brain Research Center of Bilkent University. Although the candidate will be working closely with Professor Karlı Oğuz of Hacettepe University Medical School, he/she is expected to be supporting all aspects of Magnetic Resonance Imaging and image analysis as an UMRAM employee.
- Having received at least undergraduate degree, preferably graduate degree, in Science or Engineering Sciences,
- Having a sound knowledge of Matlab and Java software,
- To be able to follow literature in the field, must have an advanced English level well enough to prepare texts,
- Having a disciplined work attitude and high motivation, and also ability to well manage the subordinate relations,
- Male candidates must have completed military service or postponed for at least two years.
- Supporting the users using existing software (FSL, Freesurfer, Brainvoyager etc.) in MRI data analysis (smiR, fMRI, DTI etc.),
- Designing and programming user experimental paradigms and advising on optimizing imaging sequences,
- Managing MRI data server,
- Managing the computer network in the Analysis laboratory.
THE APPLICANTS REQUIRED TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS BELOVE :
1) Do you use Linux operating system?
2) List the software programs you are using.
3) Score your Matlab and Java knowledge from 1 to 10.
4) Do you have experience in neuroscience? Briefly explain.
5) Have you done image analysis before? Briefly name it.
6) Do you have a certificate for working with animals?
7) Do you have first-aid certificate?
Interested candidates are expected to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org together with their resume and the answers of the above questions.