Bilkent Aysel Sabuncu Brain Research Center have a TUBİTAK 1001 scholarship to be granted for a student who is going to be working mainly on MR image analysis. The project is implemented in Hacettepe University Medical School and entitled ‘Neuroimaging and electrophysiologic investigation of the effects of continuous theta burst transcranial magnetic stimulation’ on cortical excitability in cervical dystonia and focal hand dystonia in MRG guidance’. The candidate will be working closely with Prof. Dr. Kader Karlı Oguz (Radiology) and Prof. Dr. Cagrı Temucin (Neurology) of Hacettepe University but will have the opportunity to carry out joint studies with all neurological and engineering sciences due to UMRAM connection.
Having obtained the adequate degree from Faculties of Science or Engineering Sciences,
Having a sound knowledge of Matlab and Java software,
To be able to follow literature in the field, must have an advanced English level well enough to prepare texts,
Having a disciplined work attitude and high motivation, and also ability to well manage the subordinate relations.
THE APPLICANTS REQUIRED TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS BELOVE :
1) Do you use Linux operating system?
2) List the software programs you are using.
3) Score your Matlab and Java knowledge from 1 to 10.
4) Do you have experience in neuroscience? Briefly explain.
5) Have you done image analysis before? Briefly name it.
6) Do you have a certificate for working with animals?
7) Do you have a first-aid certificate?
Interested candidates are expected to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org together with their resume and the answers of the above questions.